Skip to main content

It's been awhile....

So.. the blog is helpful for me to process many things.. but it's also a reminder of what isn't here... a baby.. a pregnancy.. I'm on cd43. I obviously didn't ovulate this month.. who knows when I will get a period.. it's incredibly frustrating.. I need to take the prometrium hormone so I can have a period.. i've taken a ton of time off the fertility medicine.. AFTER this upcoming cycle, we'll get going again.. both my husband and I have baby fever even more than normal... it's such a rough feeling to have..

I had to make a tough decision recently.. it's still fresh.. it's never easy to end a friendship. Especially someone you've talked to for a pretty long time.. & in typical "me" fashion, music always helps me through a tough situation. This will take some time for me to move forward from.. It helps that I am going on an amazing vacation to Walt Disney World and staying at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa for 7 amazing nights and 8 days, leaving this Friday, January 22nd.. It will be a wonderful time with my husband and help me leave behind a friendship that has had to end...
Here is a picture of the amazing lobby that makes me smile:


so....this is the song below... I guess it could be viewed differently by any number of people... I think of it as a friendship song.. but could define the ending of any friendship... like the lyrics state... "People are people....But it's killing me to see you go... It's the kind of ending you don't really wanna see" "and it hurts to lose a friend..." "Sorry"
It makes me cry.. but I process my emotions through my tears... I always have.. The lyrics just SPEAK to me about moving through this.. "And we know it's never simple" "Never a clean break..............No one here to save me"
the lines that make me cry:
"Never wanted this
Never wanna see you hurt
Every little bump in the road
I tried to swerve"



This will be really tough for me... it's not easy, it hurts to lose someone you'd opened up to so much, no matter what type of friend.. and someone I'd turn to for advice.. (someone who knows me "Like the back of my hand") it leaves an empty void for sure & I wonder how I'll bounce back.. nobody ever said finding new friends was easy.. otherwise I'd just open the damned phonebook....
"But I have to breathe without you"
If only there were some way to make this easy... make me forget every mistake I made.. make me wish I didn't make the same mistakes as I've always made... makes me wish I hadn't opened up so much, so easily...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

The Light..

"and you say, it'll be alright.. i'm gonna trust you, i'm gonna look in your eyes. I'd follow you into the light." this song makes me cry which naturally makes it my song of the day.. I feel pretty closed off, closed down right now.. It's a rainy day in Michigan and from someone at home, who left their job 5 weeks ago for reasons I can't write about just yet, I think I will read.. I've got a pile right now. I'm reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin who is very good.