Skip to main content

it's cd18.....


and while I took (2), yes (2) of the OPK tests yesterday in my quest to understand how these things really work... and because I wanted a morning and evening strip, I went for (2) and even had T stare at the little pink lines as well.... we ultimately decided that the lines weren't equal and/or the test line not darker..... so today, I was thinking I'd do the morning and evening thing AGAIN but totally like forgot the morning strip.... so after work, off to POAS I went.. and to my grinning face, the test line is DARKER!
Which means I am totally about to Ovulate. so I am totally totally excited!

Have also found a great resource for ladies with PCOS: Soul Cysters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

The Light..

"and you say, it'll be alright.. i'm gonna trust you, i'm gonna look in your eyes. I'd follow you into the light." this song makes me cry which naturally makes it my song of the day.. I feel pretty closed off, closed down right now.. It's a rainy day in Michigan and from someone at home, who left their job 5 weeks ago for reasons I can't write about just yet, I think I will read.. I've got a pile right now. I'm reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin who is very good.