Skip to main content

this is where I'm at...

Today is cd12... I've taken the Femara for the month although I think I had more side effects... had some emotional meltdowns...

Parts of me feel sad. It is kind-of hard for everything to remain normal with my friends. gosh, even my parents. My dad doesn't understand. One of my male best friends is dealing with his own crap so he gets irritated with every little word I say. I'm stressed. I was in tears yesterday.

I try so hard to be hopeful. It can just be exhausting. Some of me just wants to give up.. and say 'oh well'... My husband is supportive but I know these moods get to him...

i HAVE taken up my knitting again though.. I'm working on socks... and I plan to try and make some for gifts to some of my most-loved ones... however, getting their shoe size COULD be difficult... haha.... using a Vogue Knitting Book

Am going away for the weekend with my husband's entire extended family so I will be bringing knitting to work on as the "itinerary" calls for alot of visits to wineries that I Can't really participate in because I can't even drink.

I am seeing my RE on Friday, 9:30am to have my mid-cycle ultrasound and potentially get the HcG shot...

more about my upcoming weekend away later!

Comments

Jaime said…
Thanks for updating, I was wondering how you have been. Sorry that you will miss out on the wineries. GL this cycle!

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

The Light..

"and you say, it'll be alright.. i'm gonna trust you, i'm gonna look in your eyes. I'd follow you into the light." this song makes me cry which naturally makes it my song of the day.. I feel pretty closed off, closed down right now.. It's a rainy day in Michigan and from someone at home, who left their job 5 weeks ago for reasons I can't write about just yet, I think I will read.. I've got a pile right now. I'm reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin who is very good.