Skip to main content

It just wasn't my day....


Some days I feel emotional (well, many lately due to the medicine), some days good... other days sad. I wear my heart on my sleeve and my parents raised me not to keep things bottled up... so I tell people how I feel. I forget some families have "closed" systems that don't relate well when you try to open up to them. Some people just don't hear it or don't want to hear it or maybe... they don't know how to hear it.

Sigh..

I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Especially without all the details but it makes sense to me... it's not like anyone reads this. but still....

they say pick your battles... pick the important ones.
Which ones to let go of? how do I let go of things that will never change?





LOVE THIS new Artist Adele ~ Chasing Pavements....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

The Light..

"and you say, it'll be alright.. i'm gonna trust you, i'm gonna look in your eyes. I'd follow you into the light." this song makes me cry which naturally makes it my song of the day.. I feel pretty closed off, closed down right now.. It's a rainy day in Michigan and from someone at home, who left their job 5 weeks ago for reasons I can't write about just yet, I think I will read.. I've got a pile right now. I'm reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin who is very good.