Skip to main content

I'm driving myself nuts...

So I'm on cd30.. I'm driving myself nuts. I am *REALLY* trying not to analyze every little symptom that could be deemed a preg symptom. *sigh* I bought a few boxes of HPT yesterday that were on sale (although my hubby doesn't seem to think they are reliable *another sigh*). Hubby loves me to death and is worried I am getting myself too worked up over my cycle & every little symptom - & he's right.. I just want to be pregnant SO bad...

I still don't understand this temperature chart.. it makes ZERO sense to me.. what exactly does it tell me? I feel nothing - I feel it's just something the doctor can look at - but I analyze every detail trying to see if I can tell anything by it.. like why did my temp jump up some this am??

Quite honestly, I just feel like crying... not sure why.. just really hoping for a good week...

Comments

Your chart is telling you that you ovulated about cycle day 21. So today you're only 9dpo. Your temps do look a little bit up and down, are you vaginally temping, and temping at the exact same time every morning, like first thing you do before even sitting up in bed?
melissaabarnes said…
I do not vaginally temp. I just use the Body Basal thermometer in my mouth. I try very hard to temp daily at 8am. some days if I have an appointment, i have to do it earlier. I got the HcG shot on cd 18 in the fertility doc's office.. she said that would force ovulation within 24-36 hours so we just kept BDancing. all of it is confusing... enough to drive a sane person insane.. lol
lol oh yeah, I hear ya! I would try temping vaginally, I think you get a better read on your temps that way. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

The Light..

"and you say, it'll be alright.. i'm gonna trust you, i'm gonna look in your eyes. I'd follow you into the light." this song makes me cry which naturally makes it my song of the day.. I feel pretty closed off, closed down right now.. It's a rainy day in Michigan and from someone at home, who left their job 5 weeks ago for reasons I can't write about just yet, I think I will read.. I've got a pile right now. I'm reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin who is very good.