Skip to main content

It's always a song that leads me to think about stuff....

Just Leave me Alone...



(not a fan of this video ----but hard to find something that wasn't copyrighted)

Lyrics are amazing --I think many can relate.. I know I can...

~~~~~~
Lyrics:
Leave Me Alone lyrics
I ask you to hold me, but you don't wanna hold me,
it doesn't work that way
I want you to love me, but you don't wanna love me,
I'm losing patience now
oh leave me alone (oh leave me alone)
stop asking for more
I'm goin' home on my own
oh leave me alone (oh leave me alone)
I'm walking out of the doorI'll make it on my own
leave me alone
leave me alone
leave me alone
just leave me alone
you like me to stroke you
careful I don't choke you,
did you read my mind
you say don't be blue
that is the best you can do
I've lost my patience now
~~~~~~~
Lyrics reference nobody specifically just basic situations that pop up in life. I love to analyze music. I love quotes and I use musical lyrics to help me analyze things going on in my life... I think we've all felt this way at one point in another.. it's about finding balance, making a decision and deciding how to move forward. Fun stuff.... nobody said at age 30 we should know it all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

The Light..

"and you say, it'll be alright.. i'm gonna trust you, i'm gonna look in your eyes. I'd follow you into the light." this song makes me cry which naturally makes it my song of the day.. I feel pretty closed off, closed down right now.. It's a rainy day in Michigan and from someone at home, who left their job 5 weeks ago for reasons I can't write about just yet, I think I will read.. I've got a pile right now. I'm reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin who is very good.