Skip to main content

What a terrible Friday night....

I noticed on Thursday my left ear was starting to hurt... tried not to focus too much on it... but yesterday it was like ringing, hard to ear.. painful to touch... so I drove myself to the local emergency.. where I waited like over an hour.. a woman came in with 4 screaming children & a mcdonalds bag (this is the part where the small of the food made me really nauseous).. but anyhow, I saw the doctor... felt sicker by the time I got back in the quiet room.. so apparently I have an ear infection.. never had one before in my life.. was an annoying day yesterday for me.. I was frustrated/hormonal all day.. my husband was going away for the weekend but stayed home and left this morning.. well, the doctor gave me an antibiotic and ear drops... got home & crashed into bed immediately..

my temps are still up there - but I know that's because of the progesterone pills so I am trying to remain hopeful but not OVERLY excited...

planning to relax today after I run out to the drugstore to get this prescription filled.. stick a blu-ray movie in..

~~
song of the day: Michael Jackson's smooth criminal...
(I remember growing up his videos used to be released in prime-time television.. stuff like that never happens anymore) Am still sorta stunned he passed...

Comments

Infertile Naomi said…
Hope you are feeling better and your period does not show up this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Today is February 9th, 2011. & this is where I am.

I'm much better. well, most days. It's been 5 months and about 10 days. I do not keep track. I try to forget the entire debacle. I miss her. I wonder about her. Today, I re-gained some of the power I had thought I lost in my heart. She told me she loved me & knows the whole story. I said nothing. I can't. But the knowing, just the knowing.. wow.

It's been 8 weeks and a day...

Time.... I'd never imagined it would end like this. In time, something new will grow. How long will it take to feel it? I don't know how to be something that will grow right now. I hope to see the sunshine, lay down on the ground, stare up at the sky and think about what is next. I didn't think I'd live like this..... Time... growth. My days used to revolve around you... Who had a sick need to give... and take it ALL away. I look back with regret.. Why didn't I see this?? I see it all now. Every little piece. i still remember the look on your face when I woke you... i can still feel your energy.. I don't know how to be something that you'll miss.. It's your smile and love I will forever remember... I hope I am something you will miss.. I hope I made an impact on your beautiful life. I will remember the moments...